Board for an unforgettable two weeks cruise in the Caribbean. We will cross in the Caribbean arc and discover St Martin, St Barths, Anguila, Antigua and Barbuda, St Eustache (Statia), St Kitts & Nevis. Usually offered from Antigua, we can leave from St Martin if the flights suit you better.
- Arrive late afternoon to meet Vagabond at Jolly Harbor.
- After the first two days spent in Antigua we will go to Barbuda. A great navigation will take us to St Barths, St Martin then Anguilla to go down on St Maarten. After these few days we leave for St Eustache, island still very preserved. Then sail to St Kitts, a tour to Nevis and it will be time to return to Antigua.
- Last day – Disembarkation after breakfast.
- Cruise for all ages, ideal with children and babies.
- Typical days of sailing around 4 hours. Leaving time for swimming, relaxing and walks. Some larger navigation that can be performed at night allowing you to enjoy the islands during the day.
- The program is purely indicative and can be changed by the captain depending on the weather.